Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Completed my Assignment 1

I have completed my Assignment 1 today and I am waiting to submit it after the Wimba session with the course group. I would like to clarify with Peter if our work colleagues contribute to our facilitated page then do we need to include the email with the assignment or it’s just enough to publish their contribution on the facilitated page.

I was really happy with the way my facilitated page on SharePoint developed. Initially when I started I thought how will I get 3000 words on my page but I was amazed to see that my wiki page has developed well with lots of discussions, comments and responses from my course members as well as my colleagues at the college and you won’t believe the word count is nearly 5000 words. It’s not just a matter of words but I did a lot of research to facilitate my page and was successful in getting plenty of contributions and had a threaded discussion and I have gained knowledge in so many different areas I just cannot believe it.
Initially when we started I felt it was over whelming but now I think it’s a great course that has introduced me to so many different and new technologies in such a short span of time.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hi,
I'm glad this course is turning out to be such a positive experience for you. I feel the same way. The realisation of just how much you have learned slowly creeps up on you, doesn't it! Keep up the good work :)

About Me

My photo
My name is Asra. I live in Abu Dhabi & I work @ Abu Dhabi Women's College.I love travelling, reading books & cooking. I enjoy being with my kids. A picture of my kids is on my profile.