Monday, January 14, 2008

Wimba Session on 8th Jan

Felt very happy talking to Peter and everyone else in this Wimba session.
Joyce, Jane, Justyn & Peter had webcams and we were able to see them. Isn’t it cool? People are sitting in different parts of the world sharing knowledge and experience on Wimba.

Joyce was the Google Jockey in this session as well. I have started liking the idea of Google jockey now.
I was able to clarify my doubts regarding Assignment 1 in this Wimba session. I have realized that I haven’t been blogging a lot, hoping to blog regularly. I felt more confident about my work after this session, felt that I am on track not very late. I have already contributed to many pages and I am hoping to do more work on my facilitated page.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Asra. I live in Abu Dhabi & I work @ Abu Dhabi Women's College.I love travelling, reading books & cooking. I enjoy being with my kids. A picture of my kids is on my profile.