Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Things are becoming clearer now

Slowly I am getting a clear picture on how to start working on Assignment 1

Peter’s Check list was very useful. I can navigate easily in the Moodle environment now. I know where to find things. I have edited my profile so that I get a daily digest of email messages and also I have set Forum Tracking to Yes to keep track of posts that I have read,

I still don’t like the look of Knowledge Garden I would have preferred it with a better interface but I have realized that there is wealth of information on it.

I have created my user page and created a link on FET8611 course page and added an Avatar. I have started using Shoutbox in KG. I was happy to see Peter respond to my question immediately.

I have created my Blog and I intend to add to it regularly.

Done my posting for Discussion 1.2.

I have understood how to facilitate a page now. Still not clear what topic to choose to research on I shall finalize it by tomorrow.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Asra. I live in Abu Dhabi & I work @ Abu Dhabi Women's College.I love travelling, reading books & cooking. I enjoy being with my kids. A picture of my kids is on my profile.