Monday, November 26, 2007

How I am finding FET 8611

I have just completed FET5622 and started a new course FET8611 without any break. FET8611 has a different environment compared to the previous courses. Hence everything is new - the course environment( Moodle), the course content, and the Knowledge Garden (KG).

I had registered on knowledge garden in my previous course hence I was saved from the hurdles of registering on it. But I had never created my user page using KG.
Read the instructions on the course and postings on the forum and learnt how to do it. Finally I created my user page and also added a link to the course page but wasn’t happy as I couldn’t make it look more fancy. I have a passion to work on the design of the page. But looking at user pages created by other members looks like I won’t be able to do much.

I have to sit down and clearly make notes of what I am supposed to do. I read the introduction and also the assignments and I feel we have to do many things right now. Work on the user page, work on assignment 1, work on assignment 3. Invite others to comment on my KG page and comment on some one’s page. I am over whelmed right now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Asra. I live in Abu Dhabi & I work @ Abu Dhabi Women's College.I love travelling, reading books & cooking. I enjoy being with my kids. A picture of my kids is on my profile.